Fruits of Forest Cobbler
- 1 pack 350g Scone block
- 1 cooking apple – peeled, cored and chopped
- 500g bag frozen Fruits of the Forest, defrosted
- 50g sugar
- 1 orange – zest only
- Pinch cinnamon
- Remove scone block from the fridge 20 minutes before required.
- Pre heat the oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4
- Mix the apple and forest fruits with the sugar, orange zest and cinnamon.
- Place in a 20cm oven proof dish.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Break the scone block into pieces and scatter on top of the fruit.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 to 25 minutes until fruit is tender and scone topping cooked and golden.
- Sprinkle with caster sugar and serve with custard or cream.